Dark Angels command squad

mahon

• 4 weeks later...

by the power of Grey skull :whistling:

I think i just soiled myself from the epic win

I mean .... just...wow

I DEMAND that she be put on a Wheaties box immediately.

And given a gold medal for blowing our minds with her brain melting paint jobs.

And this is followed by an endorsement from Gatorade.

Why waste a god given talent like that on Dark Angels?

If I were you I'd have her painting the house never mind GW products... :D

hahaha

Man, this thread just made my day, couldnt stop looking at the pictures on the thread for at least 5 minutes

• 3 weeks later...
:eek guys :D

I am glad you like them. Actually that's why I share these pics with you - if they inspire anybody or are an enjoyable sight, that's fine. I also like nice models :) And sometimes there are some things which can be copied/stolen from such works :)

Yep, she's got a sister but she isn't any good at painting. It seems it's a matter of practice and some experience. When you paint as many hours a day as Ana does, well... you surely can improve your skills quite a bit and sometimes paint something interesting.

Some time ago she painted very few things for Space Marines, but later there happened to be a few commissions for such stuff, and so I had a few photos to share with others.

Wanna hire or borrow her? I don't think she would agree, but I prefer not to ask. One never knows... ;)

cheers and all the best!

So does that mean yes on comissions or no. Please dont say no or i will probably cry and go crawl in a hole and die. :lol:

Also, the material work (bottom of robe and cloak) on the termie looks very static. It does not look like fabric at all.

I picked up on this also. Other than that, the paint job is near flawless, congrats

Archived