Sisters of Battle Modified Design

I like it, my only complaint being that the gauge wire you used for the chest cables seems to be a tad thick, try buying some thinner guitar wire. Other than that, it's looking ace!

First things first, /backhand. It be guitar STRING!

Anyway,

Looks great! Much better than the stock sisters, imo.

Like the whole 'Got all mah gear here with me' look about her.

Going to do more? :P

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Ohh simply awsome sister there mate :P like it allot! mutch cooler and more fitting then the ordinary SoB... :D if there were that way id collect some gladly too so a bigg thumbs up!! and like many other here id love to see it painted too.. and to be honest i would have gone for a Alpha legion head on the base myself..

hope to see more soon..

cheers and salute!

Oh wow, you're here too :P Your sister (which i saw on Warseer) is the conversion that inspired me to do my multi-part sisters kit! Obviously i loved this model :)

I am actually planning to sculpt a new suit from scratch and cast it. I will include more original battle sister elements in the design too, such as the robe style and shoulder pads.

Check out my thread i started last week where i'm doing that as well :P

Do you plan on getting an army going like this?

Wow. Old thread is old.

But anyways, when I revisit and sculpt a new Mk II suit (that is what I am calling it for now) I will indeed start a army of Sisters. I have decided upon the Order of the Bloody Rose, because I like the scheme and their Founding Saint. A lot of my poses for the models will mostly be upright, and they will be bigger then the metal sisters. I have always seen Battle Sisters as the compromise between a Storm Trooper and a Space Marine, and I want the models to reflect this.

With all the support from so many people on the design idea I might actually consider starting early on this.

OhMyGod, OhMyGod, OhMyGod, I, like, have a totally important announcement to make. -screee-

I am going to do it. I am going to start work on the second and final version of the Mk II suit. Just buying some bits and bobs along with my personal crack; the Green Stuff. Then it begins. If all goes to plan I might actually consider even taking steps with casting.

But yes....watch zis space.... :)

Archived