Is this a good idea?

Anders4189

This would be just fine. I have my assault marines with 2 plasma pistols but flamers are nice too. Its hard to complain with all those hits on something squishier like orcs or eldar.

The rhino ensures they'll be relatively safe on their way to their target. Although you will be sitting around doing nothing for a round while you get out of the Rhino while with the jump packs you have an effective charge range of 18". The captain is a good choice. Maybe give him a Relic Blade to help boost the power of the unit a little more.

My captain will be running with (oddly enough) a relic blade, storm bolter, and artificer armour. =)

I've been thinking about how to get this squad and i was thinking about using a blood claw squad as the basis for it. Do they still sell those? and are the space wolf bits on their own spure? or are they all space wolf bits?

Edit: You can also take a vanguard veteran squad of the same size with transport and powerfist for just 18 more points! i think that is the better route to go here

Archived