Space Sharks 5th company

Cpt Stahl

You could give all of the vehicles some kind of aquatic modifications..

Dreads having drills and those diving suit grills (those would look awesome on terminators)

Tanks with air tanks, periscopes stuff like that..

A marine with his foot caught in a lobster trap. Another with a starfish on his head. etc.

It doesn't have to all be serious.

Actually they do not need anything. They look excellent as is and are plenty shark like. The grey colors, the red marking on the head serves more than well enough as a dorsal fin. Excellent work all around and do not let anyone tell you otherwise.

these look quite good nice consistant painting and alot of nice conversions through the whole army makes for great character.

I wish i knew abit more about the fluff for these guys i always wonderd what underwater 40k battles would be like and if space marines had vehicles that are for such things, i only know that land raiders are able to just move along the sea bed but it crossed my mind what a astartes Submarine thing would look like and such.

Thanks for all the comments :P

For more fluff, Cpt Tiberius and Commissar Molotov wrote excellent stuff (just hop to the Liber Astartes forum, or check my sig).

I will add some fins here and there, but nothing fancy, those are marines, their armor already includes everything it needs to move underwater, without any special modification. And painting jaws on their tanks may be considered unorthodox enough by other chapters (and some other players already share the same point of view ^_^ )

@ : NatSirtm : went over to your blog and saw a nice Space Shark Rhino, congrats :)

Cpt Stahl.

Archived