Pimped Out Berserker Champion

Iacton

Had this little fella 1/2 built for a while and when the 'Eavy Metal facebook team launched a Ruinous Powers competition, I felt that it was time to get him finished and painted.

He's a big Crunk music fan and his enemies know him as Lil' Pop; as an aspirant, he wanted to be a noise marine, but wasn't keen on the leather chaps and nipple clamps... :cry:

http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg148/Iacton/Khorne%20Champion/BerserkChamp.jpg

Enjoy.

All C&C most welcome.

Cheers,

Iacton ;)

You could well be right, although I don't have him down as the white gloves type! :D

Thanks a lot chaps, I'm sorry that my camera-fu is so weak that some of the highlighting and contrast (like the sword hilts and gloves) doesn't show up that great. Maybe someone would like to send me a light rig and DLSR with macro lens, then I could show them off a bit better...

Any takers? No...? ;) :)

PS Cmon voting link - Linky :P

At first I was like, wait--whuh? Then I started to dig it. Never seen someone do a mask for a SM before. See it all the time with Harliquins but thas about it. I like the look. The paint job is expertly done, regardless. The reds and golds are stunning. I'd say a 8.5-9 on CMON.

;)

Archived