Wretched Guild Sorcerer on Jetbike

Finished painting this bad-boy while watching four episodes of Farscape (gotta love it)

The WiP Thread can be found here.

The engine light effects were my first try in that direction, it did not come out too bad but not good enough. I'll have to practise on some rank'n'file marines...

Quality is once more shoddy, but I think it's rather visible, the camera just washed out some highlights

Front View

gallery_34644_2942_767.jpg

Side Views

gallery_34644_2942_15672.jpg

gallery_34644_2942_18943.jpg

Rear View

gallery_34644_2942_19102.jpg

And a detail of sorcerer Usekyle Minun himself

gallery_34644_2942_6100.jpg

If you are capable of german, you can find the FanFiction Story "Die Befreiung von Antioch" by yours truly in this forum.. This sorcerer is one of the main characters.

So, give me some comments I can work with,

cheers,

cathar

Thanks!

I dunno if you mean what I think you mean, in case you are referring to the freehand on the front, it is part of the Wretched Guild symbol:

gallery_34644_2942_2542.jpg

And thanks to whoever deleted my dumb double post. B&C mods are really quick (looks behind his shoulder to see Agents dressed in Bolter&Chainsword shirts standing there, just looking) ^^

I really like your jetbike conversion, except for one thing. The underbelly tire. Just seems completely out of place to me. I know the point of it is to cover up the void the lacking tire creates (at least, thats my guess). I might have to use this style for my chaos bikers (if I ever make any).

Archived