Nob bikers

Zhukov

5 attacks on charge (2.5 hits, 2.0.8 wounds, 1.38 dead - about 80 points worth of nobz) and S8 powerclaws (really they need hit on 3+, then penetrate on 5+ then destroy on 5+ ... ) . Only Warboss have S10. So Dread>Nobz

wait... you are able to cordinate 3 dreads [with their random table] that have a treat range of 12" against nob bikers that have 18" treat range and waggh? and yeah while only the warboss has str 10 , there are going to be at least two other nobz with fists in that mob and they can very well hurt a dread.

just use equal cost. 6 nobz with bike and inv save cost 300 points. thats = 3 dreads.

yes but thats hq +scoring unit . For chaos the same would be 3 dreads and a csm/zerker/pms squad . chaos costs more [not to mention it takes 4 slots to have the same units while orks take 2].

about 2/3 dreads and daemon prince - sure (only fire frenzy is bad result - others are good). I should even win the fight. If they kill one dread - not a problem, i'll inflict more damage.

Sure they have advantage in scoring, but we talk about their counters. Dreads/Defilers with lash prince support are vaible choices (it's not hard counter - just soft counter). They fare quite well.

I'm not saying that dreads/defilers are good unit overall - they are good against nobz, and that was op question.

Archived