Shadow Lords First Company Commander

GhostLegion

Well I think I finally was able to model my idea for my First Company Commander in a 'Counts as Belial' form.

gallery_9540_2798_65984.jpg

I appologize for the quality of the photo. I did not feel like taking as much time on the photo as I did on the painting.

ed for name in topic description

Oddly there are three washes of Baal Red on all red areas of this. I dont normally like the overly colored effect I get when using the inks as I tend to prefer a more flat appearance to my pieces, still the Mech red as a base almost screams for Baal Red to make it a more believable color. Part of the flatness you are seeing is intentional cloth area (the cloak) and a combination of light saturation and Purity Seal flattening. I wish I could claim credit for the skulls...but I can claim credit for the ribs. All in all thanks for the comment.

A very sinister looking Captain you have there, nice work!

Are you sure he's entirely loyal to the false emperor though?

Disciple

You know...youre not the first person to ask that question of my chapter. First I had friends and GW employees asking if this group was really Thousand Sons geneseed...then some on B&C asking if they maybe Alpha Legion...now here you go carefully asking if they are actually loyalist or not.. I wonder if there is a message here....

A very sinister looking Captain you have there, nice work!

Are you sure he's entirely loyal to the false emperor though?

Disciple

You know...youre not the first person to ask that question of my chapter. First I had friends and GW employees asking if this group was really Thousand Sons geneseed...then some on B&C asking if they maybe Alpha Legion...now here you go carefully asking if they are actually loyalist or not.. I wonder if there is a message here....

Well it looks nice ;D Maybe the Shadow Lords are a bit less dark and sinister than the Night Lords... but he could be chaos, yet he doesn't look that so evil or have chaotic symbols that he can't be a loyalist. I like it :) nice and Dark.

Well it looks nice ;D Maybe the Shadow Lords are a bit less dark and sinister than the Night Lords... but he could be chaos, yet he doesn't look that so evil or have chaotic symbols that he can't be a loyalist. I like it :) nice and Dark.

Never much liked the shiny marines personally (yes that means BA, UM, SW, and especially IF). Thanks for the comment.

Archived