The Fallen

Sword Brethren :

I am so sorry, i was re reading posts and i didnt see until now that you were wondering about the chaplains helmet :P sorry!!!!

Well stage one is a black basecoat.

Then any type of dark brown color.

either bestial brown or soemthing similar.

Then i keep adding small amount of bubonic brown until it reaches bubonic brown and you cant really tell that there is any more bestial brown.

Then start addig bleached bone gradually unti lyou find a color which suits you.

I really like the idea of fleshy skulls, so i stopped where i did :P

and then last but not least, ad some white on the upper most edges :D

Cheers Danny!!!!

• 2 months later...

hello to all the other eager fallen players out there!!!! i havnt posted anything for such a long time even though i have been promising to do so on and off. But today i finally had a bit of spare time on my hands and i finally decided to take some pictures, These are three of my terminators which i am posting, but for the moment there are only pictures from the side and back, but none from the front, those pictures are too blurry so i will be retaking those later tonight, but up until then here is what i have painted up since last!!!! :)

Enjoy and as always C&C welcome :)

gallery_44113_4322_323548.jpg

gallery_44113_4322_2647192.jpg

and here are some marines which i will be using as my assault termies, but they dont look very chaosy, so i will be rebuilding them soon ;)

gallery_44113_4322_555558.jpg

Archived