does this look good

undftable

? I don't think you meant to link to the bolter and chansword homepage, but you did... I would like to see your painting though.

***edit*** if you would like any help posting pics, just post your questions or PM me; I'd be happy to help.

so, this is your first 40k army? if you haven't already, post in the list forums your idea of a starting force and you can get a general idea of what army list can work for you. GW website also has some decent beginning Space Marine army lists to test out and use as templates. just make sure you test play things (if you already have them *and* if you are thinking of buying them).

and they r a noncodex chapter they r 2000 strong and have 4 mache companies of 500 marines the first mache is like the first companies in a codex chapter and has the chapter elites the second mache is the assault company the third is where the tanks medics tec-mages magic guys are the forth is where the scouts and fast attack guy are

I like the Sons of Hephaestus as a name, definitely better for a chapter associated with the Salamanders (although Ares is the Greek version of Mars, so there is Mechanicum connection there if you like). A comment on the color scheme: I am not sure I like the bone on the shoulder pads next to the yellow you've chosen, the two colors seem a little similar to me. You might be well served to go for fire or flame colors and make the pads red or orange. This seems in keeping with both the Salamanders and the name you've chosen.

• 1 year later...

Archived