Night Scorpion Sternguard

gil galed

I like the colours black and green "flurescent"

Agreed, I like the really bright green on those models. Looks really good, keep it up.

Jump pack chappy looks pretty cool too, shame there's no highlighter green on him too tho

++EDIT++

Whats up with the bases on the Sternguard? Are they supposed to be really thick snow or just not painted yet?

I like the colours black and green "flurescent"

Agreed, I like the really bright green on those models. Looks really good, keep it up.

Jump pack chappy looks pretty cool too, shame there's no highlighter green on him too tho

++EDIT++

Whats up with the bases on the Sternguard? Are they supposed to be really thick snow or just not painted yet?

its meant to be really thick snow, and chaplains don't wear chapter colours :P

Absolutely love the colour scheme for your marines (DYI chapter?). Looking forward to how your chaplain turns out, pity he wont have the green (but very true about chapter colours and chaplains, unless your a Black Templar lolz). The second last sternguard with the powerfist and bolter is my favourite for sure. I absolutely love the pose and am finding it hard to resist not getting him for my Black Templars (especially after seeing him painted like that, just jumps out). One suggestion i would make is doing more work on the lens, get a smaller brush and add in a lighter colour red in the front of lens and a spot of white at back. Scab or gore red works well as a base and blood red as highlight with skull white as a spot. Second suggestion is adding a bit of codex grey and fortress grey on some edges of your black.

Cheers, Messanger

Archived