[Artwork] Sanguinius

Drachenfell

Hi there all.

Just wanted to share with you a piece that Colrouphobia has just completed. I'm really absolutely ecstactic with the result. The picture is Sanguinius holding the Ultimate gate during the retreat of forces on Terra.

Enjoy.

~Drach

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a195/Sang_914/Final-Preview-16procentoforiginalsi.jpg

Excellent work, very beautiful, very captivating. I am extremely tempted to buy a print of it if not for my worry that having to ship it over would damage the print :3

Im not sure if u would provide a larger detail picture (plagiarism and piracy and all that) but it would be nice to have a larger resolution picture to look at. (just watermark it if ur worried :3)

Hey there guys. Unfortunately a larger picture will have to wait until the future (As I don't actually have it yet) but I'll be sure to post it when I do. To give you an indication, that picture is 16% the size of the final image.

Also all props to Colrouphobia on this one. I just provided some ideas.

Drache,

no false modesty please- without your guidance I wouldn't have had an opportunity to make it look so good.

The resolution here is at 16% of the full size that Drachenfell will receive in his regular mailbox when the DVD arrives. Whereas I could post a slightly larger sized image I'd rather let Drache do that once he receive the DVD.

I also made several variants of it with different post-production work (altering the colours somewhat, making the enemies look more like a massive threat then they are now, lighter, darker etc) but I will leave it up to Drache to post those once he get the DVD also.

I am happy you guys like it, but honestly, without Drachenfell commissioning me this, plus having a very clear idea on how it should look, this would have turned out completely different.

For the last 6 months to a year I have been scouring the net and published sources for all Blood Angel art work I can find - this is hands down one of the top pieces produced. Seriously impressive. Congrats to both patron and artist! ^_^ ^_^

Archived