Lords of The Night by Simon Spurrias

see, what upsets me about Lord of the Night ,and Legion as it goes, is the fan reaction; taking one sentance or charactor from the book and spinning it out of proportion - thus the rise of Puritan and Loyalist Night Lords and Alpha Legion armies.

Both huge quality books though.

see, what upsets me about Lord of the Night ,and Legion as it goes, is the fan reaction; taking one sentance or charactor from the book and spinning it out of proportion - thus the rise of Puritan and Loyalist Night Lords and Alpha Legion armies.

Both huge quality books though.

In all fairness, the 'Puritan' NLs are the exact same as the others of their legion, the only difference is that they don't actually WORSHIP chaos, they merely see it as a useful ally/tool-they fight alongside other chaos marines against the emperor, and occasionally ask the gods for help, but hey don't go into the whole marked thing. And I really liked it, seeing as Sahaal was one of the greatest NLs before the heresy, and they they were all sneaky *******s, they seakyness with the Jumppack didn't really bother me. Read it if you haven't already

I HAD it, but I kid you not, the first time I took it out of the house, it dissapeared. I do not know where it went.

I read about the first few pages and various bits and peices. So I have a very basic idea of what happens.

Archived