Enduring Eagle's hear the Call

War Angel

i think my first pic in that update has given you the wrong impression. im actualy surprised that thats how the pic came out.

the part below his eye is supposed to be white like the rest, only the battle damage is supposed to be wreaked. However he was at the end of the production line, and when i did his face, the entire right side was alot more fadded then normal...

i actualy wanted the white to look cleaner Just the battle damage to be the dirty stuff. more like they just droped in, havnt gotten dirty yet, maybe engaged a squad or two. plus, these guys are cityfighters, Not alot of mud and such in the city (well, differnt kind of mud i think.

idk what to do really, The white in the pictures is alot better then it is in person, i dont know how to explane it... its not even and its not solid.... i did the whole water it down thing so its not so thick, and now its not ON like it should

you got the color scheem off a little lol. when are you going to post an update of the full squad

alright, ill see about doing some dirt to them. but theres still other things i need to paint such as the ribons, and squad markings and other things (chapterbadge) Im still hopeing for feedback as to weather or not i paint a shoulderpad trim on or not.

I love the Idea of this army man.. And My IG army is pretty much the same thing.. Just.. Instead of Power armor, I have the holy flak jacket! :P The Termies look great by the way, and the trick to painting white is to do several light layers, Thinning your paints down and just painting the over top each other. With a bit more practice man.. Im sure it will turn out ace. Oh.. are you still planning on putting the EGA on the shoulder pad? Becuase that would look pretty sweet. ANd supprisingly its not that hard to paint. I've painted it on a few of my IG tanks in the past and my standard. :P

thanks, its always good to hear of others doing something simular. In my second link i have pictures of five tactical marines for the chapter, they have the EGA on them.

i have been putting it on there left shoulder as tahts the chapterbadge shoulder... im wondering if i should just put it on the right, but ive been very careful to plan out the squads and have painted squad markings onto each of there right shoulders, even company numbers too.

i'll probably have to put them somewhere eles for the termi's, because they have that other thing (its name escapes me) on there left shoulder.

ok, its a kinda :cussy picture, and im not to happy with the power sword, (was hopeing for more of a glow effect but no...yeah all that did was make it a very very light blue. but really? NOTHING? at least a comment on the pose or even some thoughts on where i need work...

hell if you really dont like it a simple "you suck" would suffice, im not picky lol

na im kidding, im happy with alot of him, and hes almost done, But theres alot of parts that i think just didnt get the time they needed...i have NO idea what brush i used for leters on every thing eles ive done... but i could not manage to put my drill instructors name on that plate.

im thinking i'll try something differnt for his rank...im going to put it on his knee, but insted of just doing it red, i think ill put yellow under it.... not sure if theres any thing i want to do to the leg plates, but that one armpit plate i think ill put his squad down in white? any thoughts on this?

Mind if I expand it to Joseph? I'm keeping the army with a relative theme on names.. I'm looting the crap out of the Founding Fathers and Presidents.. I'm sure someone is called Joseph in there..

its youre model man, go for it lol. hahaa.

i didnt notice the theme, i actualy thought you where keeping with the ideas behind the chapters, such as more viking names for wolves, and gothic names for DA and such. youve keept the chapter mostly the same right? only real differnce between models beign the chapterbadge's?

Yeah.. Unlike my other two armies, the Enclave one was an experiment.. Could I make an interesting chapter using a collection of relatively similar parts.. The answer is.. Kinda? I guess. I dunno. You get way more attention than mine.

But so far, all the names I've got have been from (or at least based off) people from the Founding Fathers. Then the terminators are going to be named after legendary people (Franklin, Jefferson, Lincoln, etc)

well, im starting on some of the marines in the first and second squad of my second company... attempting to think up a few conversons for them, but i want things to be kept simular to the squad...for example, if i had a marine running to cover, i would do something some what simular to that...so i gota think what fits in with (Squad one, a marine reloading, and a marine throwing a grenade) and (squad two, a sgt pointing and drawing his pistol)

any ideas?

Hey Brother, things are looking good. I see your working on the squads. I hope to see some cool conversions. I built my force from 2 AOBR sets and other bits so I was working on volume instead of individual poses. I'm hoping the Formation looks cool. Iwas building and painting pretty steady til the damn Valkyrie models came out! Iv'e built 6 for my Air Assault Guard Army. I'll re-engage immediately and try to get that pic up. I dont have any Termies in my force so I haven't given any thought to paint schemes on those.

Yeah, I'll fix the link in my signature later..

Have a marine hiding behind a pillar reloading, a couple of marines who are the designated ammo carriers (bulk them up with the pouches alot) etc

some one point me in the direction of a GW modeler, so i can punch him in the damn face. how is it so impossible for me to get there limbs to actualy function like REAL limbs... i just want them to hold the rifle in a combat posistion!!!!!

ive even cut the limb at every join, but theres not enough arm to get the left infront of the right, EVEN AFTER BRINGING IT IN TIGHTLY!

Archived