Brother Telacos

apologist

Tiny shimmering quarrels whipped by the Locrians as they strode forward. A high-pitched rattling marked one of the enemy finding his mark, as the shots rang off the Praetors' thick armour.

A percussive thump, followed by a spine-cracking explosion, marked the luckless enemy's death at the hands of Brother Kaeso.

'Neutralised! Push on! Push on!' he yelled, over the dry sound of his weapon racking another bolt into the chamber. He felt a slap on his pauldron, and half-turned to acknowledge the warning as Telacos posted a primed grenade through the bunker's vision slit. The helmetless astartes' eyes met, bright in battlespirit. A panicked jabbering arose from the bunker as the weaponfire slackened.

'Courage and honour, brother.' growled Telacos. Kaeso grinned as the grenade detonated and the Locrians rose to their feet as one.

'Courage and honour! Victory! Victory!'

http://lh5.ggpht.com/_w52z2ezBXbQ/Sd9C_B0F51I/AAAAAAAAAh8/DSH1-KHiKQI/s400/Praetors.jpg

i love them

i take it they are a DIY chapter

also nice bit of fluff

keep up the good work

Athiair ;)

Pre-heresy Ultramarines. The Apologist is focusing on one Chapter within the Ultramarines Legion named the Praetors of Calth, if I'm not misunderstood.

Archived