More Witchhunters stuff

Obliterator

Here's some of the stuff I've been working on the last couple of weeks (after a long break from Warhammer). I did have to play with the lighting settings in Photoshop as I don't have a decent photographing setup at home, and today was a very overcast day :)

Repressor

The minute I saw this model I wanted it. Hasn't seen battle yet, but I'm saving it for when my entire list is mechanised. If only the convent workers would speed up on painting those Rhinos and Immolators...

gallery_10716_621_11603.jpg

Henchmen

The official version is that this is a setup I 'needed' for a CC Inquisitor, but we all know a CC Inquisitor is bull and I just wanted the models :P

Still, I'm going to give the CC Inquisitor a chance too... One day... Promised.

Combat Servitor

gallery_10716_621_18361.jpg

Acolyes with Mancatchers

gallery_10716_621_6725.jpggallery_10716_621_25834.jpg

Callidus Temple Assassin

The most popular assassin, and the last one to make my collection of (painted) assassins complete. I'm very eager to try out what she's got against my friends Eldar next weekend.

gallery_10716_621_14823.jpg

Looking nice, though is there any reason why that Repressor is named after a Eldar Farseer?

The Repressor is named after the Celtic Macha, the sister of Morrigan and Badb, goddesses often associated with war. The names of my army are often inspired by Celtic or Norse mythology.

I think i actually remember when you started on the Repressor (and wow, that was a long time ago!).

Yup, I got the Repressor at UKGD2007 if I remember correctly. It was assembled and basecoated that same week, and proceeded to collect dust the last year or so together with my other 'long term projects' :tu:

Archived