Halo 3 Spartan 117...Warhammer style!?

DeffWolf

shotgun = a new shotgun that can actually hurt people B)

BR = rapid fire bolter with some targeting thing

magnum = bolt pistol with higher range and accuracy

assault rifle = assault bolter shorter range

sniper rifle = better sniper weapon (not heavy and stuff)

needler = needle gun (?) or splinter rifle etc

yeah u get the picture cba to list any more :D

• 1 month later...

i think that the needler have the following profile

Cost: 30 points

Range: 18"

Type: Assault 3 (in halo 2 they can shoot a hella fast)

S: 3 (6)

AP: 5

Special Rule: after you shoot a needler at a target they have 3 shots with S: 3 AP: 5.... then the other players shooting phase they get hit with a S: 6 attack (the same number as last time)

or a more balanced one is

Special Rule: after you successfully shoot a unit it counts as having frag grenades on that assault phase and that assault phase only (as they explode after about 2 sec. in the game)

the brutes could be an orgryn with a rippa gun that they have :P just a sudjestion...well that would be covonent... darnit! ohh well.......... hmm... well as for gun the brute gun could be the rippa gun from the orgrns you can convert a Valc. to look like a pelican.... hmm..... well beond that im drawing a blank sorry man ;) GL with this.. ill be watching!

Halo I:

WS4 BS6 (that crosshair never MOVES, man!) S4 T4 I5 W3 Ld10 3+/3+I

Fearless

Eternal Warrior

Halo II:

Same stats, new special rule:

Is this thing even on?: Evidently the Covenant needed a sporting chance, and by order of the High Command, all UNSMC clips have now been filled with blanks and troops have been ordered to pull their punches. Should the SPARTAN ever wound an enemy, reroll the dice. If the SPARTAN is shooting, continue rerolling until the attempt fails.

Stupid downpowered weapons...:D

That said, this is really either Amicus or Homegrown Rules, depending.

Halo I:

WS4 BS6 (that crosshair never MOVES, man!) S4 T4 I5 W3 Ld10 3+/3+I

Fearless

Eternal Warrior

Halo II:

Same stats, new special rule:

Is this thing even on?: Evidently the Covenant needed a sporting chance, and by order of the High Command, all UNSMC clips have now been filled with blanks and troops have been ordered to pull their punches. Should the SPARTAN ever wound an enemy, reroll the dice. If the SPARTAN is shooting, continue rerolling until the attempt fails.

Stupid downpowered weapons...:)

That said, this is really either Amicus or Homegrown Rules, depending.

What about Halo 3? :)

Why is this in WIP?

Everyone has forgotten his 2+ armour, cover and invunerable due to lag! not to mention the duel weild special rule fires two weapons a turn along with unless killed in one turn, he recovers all his wounds (regenerating health makes things far too easy).

Then again so far bungie have always had the proud tradition of always having that dick-move level (libary anyone?) that was impossible. You learn the value of the sarge gun!

Archived