Warhound Titan

Hubernator

This is really awesome! I would also be interested in a copy of the Lego design files for this (PM me if possible).

You could price out your bricks by going to www.bricklink.com

Kind of an ebay of lego pieces. I build Lego mosaics and have used the site in the past to order bulk parts.

Cheers mate :D Enjoy the files

And for anyone else who wants them, I'll gladly send you a copy of both, since I did two versions of the titan with all 4 weapon choices. Just PM me an e-mail and I'll send them over.

And as a bonus I'll do another seperate file with all 4 weapon choices on them so you can move them around ;) That's if anyone wants me to do that :P

• 1 month later...

Hey guys, remember this?

http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg17/Hubernator/LDDScreenShot1.png

Well I've decided to run a price-check. And it'll set you back by about £130-140. Which compared to the FW one where you only get the body, is really cheap, since that is around £225*

*Lucius Pattern Warhound Titan Body (Jackal Class) used as reference

• 6 months later...

Hey look a resurrection ;)

I absolutely hate when people make models out of lego!!!!!

You ruined a forgeworld model for me!!!!! :)

Dude you don't have to take this seriously. You can still get the FW stuff if you want. I just think Lego would be cheaper is all.

Lego is indeed awesome. I have no complaints ;)

Good to hear :lol:

Oh you've gone done it now *break outs Warhound Titan Power Claw* EXTREME NUTCRACKING ;)

Actually... *makes note*

Anyway, I'm a natural Lego fan so if paint goes near a single brick I'll flip :D And I'm still planning to make one. I need to find the right amount of parts before starting, which may require some sacrifices :blink:

Archived