Nurgle Terminators

DonUlfo

@all: Thx.

wow - i have always liked Nurgle as he doesn't really seem THAT evil

your model are incredible, now I wish I had a diseased army

I wished it too, so I started one. Although I have a bunch of orks waiting to be painted and black templars and witchhunters and ... GW STOP MAKING SO GOOD LOOKING MINIATURES!!!

The pink/purple fleshy bits really set a nice contrast with the colour of the armor. The face adds to this overall effect. Cant wait to see this squad finished. Any specific plans to do once these guys are done?

Messanger

I'm waiting for my Wayland- and Forgeworld-delivery. I want to do some plague-marines (with fw-upgrade-pack) first.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I finished the 4th terminator. This one is my favorite:

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y23/DonUlfo/nurgletermi004fertig2.jpg

And all 4 of them. I changed the color of the bases to get more contras.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y23/DonUlfo/group4.jpg

Good job. I'm working on another Plaguemarine with a new paint scheme, as I have lots of bitz and paint and so I'm doing up a single champ just to look cool in my Astronomi-con Vancouver army. I got three Forgeworld bitz termies way down on my to do list. I build them as soon as I got the bitz, even though I think I have a dozen painted Nurgle terminators already...

Greetings from the-waaagh!

These are awsome, they're suitably chaotic and nurgley and not recognisable as normal termies at first glance. The grey knight style helms work very well with these, are you gonna do a terme lord?

@all: Thx for your comments.

How did you paint this blood things?

Only the blood?

pure Red Gore. Some highlights with 1:1-Mix Red Gore : Bleached Bone and at last Devlan Mud.

If necessary thinned Red Gore.

Greetings from the-waaagh!

These are awsome, they're suitably chaotic and nurgley and not recognisable as normal termies at first glance. The grey knight style helms work very well with these, are you gonna do a terme lord?

Of course, I'm going to do a terminator lord. Who doesn't want to have one :)?

Here's the 5th terminator:

I wanted to let him look really fat with hanging skin. I think his face is a little bit irritating. Maybe it is due to the flash of my camera.

What you see in the eye-holes aren't the eyes but only his lower eyelids. The eyes are painted in red gore.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y23/DonUlfo/termi005wip-1.jpg

I did some videos of the terminators. Take a look if you want (choose HQ on Youtube):

And for all of you who would like to see what I did the whole last year watch "ME BOYZ" :D

Archived