Pig Iron tanks

LeeHarvey

Just because people don't comment wouldn't necessarily mean we all have no problem with it, c-wrex.

I'd apreciate it if you wouldn't speak for me, thanks.

Those models are amazing, I have to say, and I wish I had thought of it (well, not the part that's getting someone very worked up).

What I'd like to ask the OP is what were the colors used?

[Edit: Just for my own edification, how is it that I had a thread hijacked and closed down because someone didn't like the fact that my Black Templars had Christian iconography and scruipture quotes, but a thread going the way of flame-war hasn't yet been? Just asking.]

Marshall Costello, I apologize to you. I wasn't attempting to speak for the community, but felt the comments I quoted and commented on as an affront to this posting community, and had to say such.

Anyway, excellent models, once again.

If people get upset over a little symbol on a plastic model then they need to get a grip of themselves. Besides, this is a model forum not a "be upset about a swastika forum". Great model and great paintjob.

The fact that you are upset about them being upset is even worse than them being upset to begin with. Why don't you just let people think what they want?

I would like to see these tanks. I hope you can get them re-posted soon.

I'm hardly upset. Anything but upset, in-fact. If I was upset I'd be making a very strong post, yet I am not. However, how about you quit getting your panties in a bunch over me thinking what I want to think?

[Edit: Just for my own edification, how is it that I had a thread hijacked and closed down because someone didn't like the fact that my Black Templars had Christian iconography and scruipture quotes, but a thread going the way of flame-war hasn't yet been? Just asking.]

Because in your thread the person who got it closed (not yourself) decided to keep on after a mod told everyone to cool it. Your thread and this were open for about the same amount of time if it is any consolation.

Up until last night this thread was staying relatively even keeled with folks at least commenting on the paint jobs mostly and not the moral subjectiveness of the image. The OP had also followed requests from Argos in regards to content of other pictures being posted or not posted. In fact, as far as I know we hadn't even gotten a complaint on the thread until today. Hence the mods had not had to step in and tell folks to cool it....yet.

Sadly today has not been the same and now that I am home from work, this thread gets the Emperor's Mercy.

If you'd like to continue to comment on them you can go to LeeHarvey's page and post a comment there.

gallery_26_548_17134.jpg

Archived