Combat Squads in Razorbacks

tarryd

After going through my codex I've been trying to figure out if it is possible to split a Tactical squad into Combat squads, and then give each combat squad its own razorback.

I Believe this would, while sucking up a lot of points, add some serious fire power to Transport based armies.

So far ive been unable to come up with anything that would forbid this, but ive probably missed something.

Your thoughts please.

Crazy eight is right, each unit can have one dedicated transport, so a ten man tactcial squad can buy either a rhino/razorback or drop pod.

If it then decides to combat squad, one half can use the transport, whilst the other footslogs..

you cannot buy a second dedicated transport for the same unit, you can however borrow one from another unti (although you cannot set up in it)

GC08

After going through my codex I've been trying to figure out if it is possible to split a Tactical squad into Combat squads, and then give each combat squad its own razorback.

I Believe this would, while sucking up a lot of points, add some serious fire power to Transport based armies.

So far ive been unable to come up with anything that would forbid this, but ive probably missed something.

Your thoughts please.

What you can do is buy an extra razor back for a squad and then use it on your split one

that said, if they are held in reserve and in the razorback, they can not split... Then, if they are not in (split when enter) then the Razorback might not come on at the same time

Archived