3D Strike Cruiser

Ecritter

The Gathering

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c162/ecritter/Space%20Marines/TheGathering.png

Featuring the Strike Cruisers of the White Hand; Xerxes, of the 1st Company; Agamemnon, of the 2nd Company; Herakles, of the 3rd Company; and Alexander, of the 5th Company.

• 1 month later...

Very cool!

Would you mind making one for the Nestir V Campaign?

The Strike Cruiser Dutiful featured in one of the opening stories.

Heavily damaged from its previous journeys, the Dutiful was a pitch-black ship belonging to the Guardian Angels Chapter.

It was destroyed in a sacrificial maneuver to save other Imperial ships carrying refugees.

Name: Dutiful

Colour: Pitch Black.

Chapter Symbol. - Im thinking about changing the font though.

The Chapter's Fleet symbol can be found here.

Chapter Motto: Capitulus Patria Nostra

Company: 8. - See the Company logo here. - Note that only the shield is their actual logo.

Or one can use the globe grid with the 8 on it as a standalone instead, like I did here.

Company Motto: In Pace Paratus

The planet "Nestir V", which the ship was a bit far from when it was destroyed actually, can be seen here.

You can see the story it features in here.

Description of the ship from the story:

The newcomer had clearly once been an Astartes Class Cruiser he noted. Pitch black, and from the looks of it, it had been to Hell and back many times. Molten metal hung in long streaks from it in many places and the ship was clearly damaged and patched up; its main bridge tower largely destroyed and missing. Even her once so proud Imperial markings where molten, desecrated and dark, while the engine muzzles of the once proud ship showed clear signs of radiation leakage; their heat shields largely burned away and gone.

But the ship’s Void Shields it became apparent, where quite clearly not gone, as they suddenly flared to life with the deep blue pulsing light of a three layered shielding system.

Admiral Rugajov felt like he was watching a blackened angel with bright wings of blue light. – A fallen Angel of Death. – Their Death!

I can get you the symbol images in psd or png format if that will help you out.

Also note that if you decide to make this image, it may feature on the Guardian Angels site as (fan) art.

It may also feature on the upcoming Nestir V Campaign site and possibly in a print PDF for Nestir V once it is done.

Need any other info, either PM me or post it here.

I will be sure to keep an eye on your projects. - It all looks very promising! :)

Thank you!

Excellent job, Ecritter! Those Strike Cruisers are awesome! Can you make me one, please?

Also, the Battle Barge looks really cool too.

Here's the info:

Name: Iron Corsair (lol, what can I say? I made up the name Iron Corsair for a space ship a while ago.)

Colour: Dark Brown

Chapter Symbol: A gold Falcon spreading its wings. (Just a one headed Aquila, really.)

The Chapter's Fleet symbol: A gold Falcon surrounding a skull.

Chapter Motto: "Glory by Victory!"

Company: 3rd

Not a problem, do you need it facing a different direction?

I was thinking of doing more damage ... but that'd take alooooooot of work.

Well, I haven't thought about any particular angle, but I guess maybe as a change from the "generic" angle it may be a nice with another viewpoint.

If you had a particularly cool angle in mind, it would be interesting.

If I decide to make a data-file on the ship, then off course a top, bottom, front, rear and sides compilation would be nice.

Something like this; but I don't want to overstep my bounds and put to much work on you here.

What would be nice for the post work though, is a picture at a higher resolution.

Thanks again for doing this! :)

Excellent job, Ecritter! Those Strike Cruisers are awesome! Can you make me one, please?

Also, the Battle Barge looks really cool too.

Here's the info:

Name: Iron Corsair (lol, what can I say? I made up the name Iron Corsair for a space ship a while ago.)

Colour: Dark Brown

Chapter Symbol: A gold Falcon spreading its wings. (Just a one headed Aquila, really.)

The Chapter's Fleet symbol: A gold Falcon surrounding a skull.

Chapter Motto: "Glory by Victory!"

Company: 3rd

Can you maybe find some reference pics for me?

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c162/ecritter/Space%20Marines/nestirside.png

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c162/ecritter/Space%20Marines/nestirtop.png

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c162/ecritter/Space%20Marines/nestirfront.png

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c162/ecritter/Space%20Marines/nestirback.png

Archived