Scout Sniper Rifles

Fulminata

I was perusing through the rulebook today and noticed scouts with sniper rifles no longer hit on a 2+. Where in the 5th Ed. rulebook does it say sniper rifles hit on 2+? I know the sniper rule is on page 31, but it say nothing about hitting on 2+. This changes things if that is true. Thx.

Yeah the hitting on 2+ was a 4th edition thing, it was dropped like a bad habit, although i think grey mage said it better :)

In 5th scouts were nerfed with a lower BS/WS and sniper rifles now hit using firers BS..

They still wound on a 4 though which is good for MC's

GC08

That is what I thought. I just lost a game yesterday to a guy who had 2 sniper squads with 8 sniper rifles. He was still rolling to hit with 2+. I am going to have to brak the bad news to him. Thx a lot.

Yeah the hitting on 2+ was a 4th edition thing, it was dropped like a bad habit, although i think grey mage said it better :P

In 5th scouts were nerfed with a lower BS/WS and sniper rifles now hit using firers BS..

They still wound on a 4 though which is good for MC's

GC08

Well, Smurf and other C:SM chpaters have inferior scouts, BA and DA scouts still have BS/WS or 4, so we hit on 3s. Still a nerf, just not as big of one.

Well, Smurf and other C:SM chpaters have inferior scouts, BA and DA scouts still have BS/WS or 4, so we hit on 3s. Still a nerf, just not as big of one.

Thats not bad, but they cant score, so its all swings and roundabouts...

GC08

Thats not bad, but they cant score, so its all swings and roundabouts...

GC08

Can they get camo cloaks? Honestly, I have no idea.

DA and BA scouts can not get Camo cloaks.

Archived