Teleport Homers vs Disruptor Beacon

Fulminata

I play Dark Angles and often in larger games deploy a Deathwing Redemption Force. Don't want to get too deep into the rules here, but basically if the HQ doesn't scatter the rest land within the prescribed distance. Now, I also usually use the Ravenwing to get into a better position for Deathwing to teleport into. So, does a disruptor beacon disrupt 6-12 teleport homers carried by the Ravenwing? I can understand a normal deep strike attack, but not one where the target has been designated.

The second part of the question is if the HQ successfully deep strikes to the desired location, do the remainder of the units deep strike as per the rules in the codex and sourcebooks WITHOUT scattering or does the disruptor beacon get to scatter each unit in the redemption force?

Would this same principle also work against a Skyhammer Orbital Strike Force as well, especially is there are locator beacon on each drop pod signally a "safe" landing zone?

Disruptor beacon and teleport homer have no interaction with each other. The unit deep strikes within range of the teleport homer, you don't roll for scatter, and then if your opponent is successful with their roll then they place them somewhere else.

As for disruptor beacon and strike forces my interpretation of the rules is that the beacon makes no mention of units just "reserves". However all of the strike forces state that they must be placed within a certain range of the command unit. I would say your opponent makes one roll for the strike force and if successful chooses placement for the whole strike force.

Archived