A BT vet. sarge.

verpine

Loos pretty good. I have three critiques, though:

1. The metal areas look like they could do with a wash of black to give them some depth.

2. It's a bit hard to see, but maybe you could clean up under his eyes a little.

3. Don't Black Templars normally have more, well, crap all over them? I think, being a seargent and all, he might do with some passages scribbled on his armour and some purity seals. But that's how I interperate the Templars, so feel free to take that one with a pinch of salt.

Also, where does that iron halo-skull banner come from?

Thanks for the C&C. I'll give it a black wash ASAP.

I don't play real BT, like w/the codex and everything, I just paint them BT. And the purity seals and crap, well, you hit the nail right on the head. CRAP *no offense to anyone*

The banner is from the AOBR captain.

EDIT

Touched up and closeup pics:

gallery_37830_3608_80075.jpg

gallery_37830_3608_109543.jpg

gallery_37830_3608_245316.jpg

Now you can see some of the highlights.

Its unfortunate that you don't use the BT codex, its so nice *points directly at Accept any challenge*. :lol:

But really, us black templars like writing litanies all over our armor, chaining our weapons to our limbs and having templar crosses all over, especially if you are a member of the sword brethren (which, in the C:SM = veteran sergeants).

Your flesh needs depth and you need to use a smaller brush for the writing, otherwise I like your black armor highlights and freehand cross.

Archived