40k Flash Animation

Brother SRM

Well, last night I managed to put this flash cartoon together after my last animation, Explosion Force 5 2: Explode Harder was a total flop.

This one is dedicated to my fellow Spehss Mahreens, and anyone who had to suffer commander Boreale's awful monologue from Dawn of War: Soulstorm.

I bring you Warhammer 40k: Dawn of Awesome

Tell me what you think!

While we are posing links
<_<

if you have a stomach for it, there are tons of clips from the 40k live action movie in there, you just have to wait.

Well, those are actually from the Epic Armageddon PC game, which I think was called Damnation Crusade.

Funny video though - was definitely part of the inspiration for me making my little Spehss Mahreens flash.

"There is no time to be lost!" ??? That's not quite on par with "All your base...", but wow. Until the credits rolled, I thought the dialogue was intentionally part of the humour. It's actually funnier now having seen the clip from the game.

It's always going to baffle me that someone was actually paid to read that script that poorly. At least "All your base" came from a Japanese game with a bad translator so they have something of an excuse. But "Spehss Mahreens" is just a result of terrible, terrible voice acting.

And thanks for watching Explode Harder, Firenze :lol:

I don't think George Lucas' dialogue or even Hayden Christiansen's acting really compare with Boreale and Soulstorm though <_<

I'm also working on a segment of a 40k flash collaboration - I'll post some character models and such once I have them done up in flash. Trust me, this will look much better than Dawn of Awesome since it's not a joke (even though it will be funny)

Archived