40k Flash Animation

Brother SRM

I liked his chainsword too, but doesn't he have a powersword?

Well, his default weapon at the start of the campaign is a double sided chainsword. I thought a generic "stock" chainsword would be more identifiable and look goofier.

Thanks for watching ;)

Honestly, its the funniest thing 40K related I have seen.

Thanks :D There's not enough 40k humor around; especially flash-based humor.

Yeah, that DoW monologue is pretty godawful. I cracked up when I first played Soulstorm just because of Boreale's horrible, horrible voice. I heard that the studio went bankrupt in development which is why the voice acting is so bad, which would explain Metal Boxes as well as Spehss Mahreens and similar atrocities of voice acting.

miliar,

Oh Gawd, that is so stilted and horrible - makes me glad I never bought Soulstorm....

Yeah, the Narrator was pretty godawful too:

If you haven't yet, just skip straight to DoW2. Leagues better than Soulstorm. Soulstorm is still a half decent game, it just has the worst voicework I've ever heard from an English language game.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

The best part of the whole Boreale mess?

In DoW2 The marines chat about his campaign, he messed up big style and he died! (Presumably taking those 5 companies with him!)

Half a Chapter? Small price to pay to wipe him from existance. To quote Cyrus; "I will not speak of it again."

Your animation was great, but you might want to see about hiring a new voice actor. Where'd you hire that hack, anyway? ;)

Though, to be fair, the script writer needs to be whacked over the noggin once or twice, too.

As a side, I always liked the guy who did Gabriel Angelos from the original DoW. I was disappointed when I heard his new voice in DoW2.

Archived