Word Bearers Allies and Foes

Uprising

I have three question for you guys

A. Want majors battes have they been in?(Post-Heresy)

B. Who will they team up with. Want i mean is do they prefer to fight with another traitor group over another or do they care about there allies?

C. Who do they hate most of all and who not so much?

So basicly that about it. Thanks for reading.

they destroyed the thunder barons after they went crazy and started attacking everything at random.

generally they hate everything cult and everything that is not like them . we didnt get much fluff in the new dex and in the old one the legions didnt like each other much.

Ultramarines. They REALLY hate Ultramarines. They also don't like the Alpha Leigon IIRC, cause the Alphas use cultists as actual troops, and the WB treat their cultists like trash.

As for allies, they'll work with the other leigons, the Black Crusades prove that. I think it kinda varies between Dark Apostles. My DIY Renegades work closely with the Word Bearers, and one Dark Apostle in general.

Well, they have a noted rivalry with the Alpha Legion because their cultist cells don't mix to well.

And if looking for foes outside the Chaos Forces there's always the Ultramarines, who the Word Bearers hate over everything else.

But other than they, they'll team up with everyone and fight everyone as long as that's what the Dark Apostle decrees, and he decrees what the true Gods decree him to decree. :mellow:

TDA

Archived