Daemons everywhere!

I've been playing against my girlfriend's Daemons of Slaanesh, and they're a tough lot, but maybe I've been making them tougher than they need to be. We had a game last night and she said she can't assault on the first turn, just like everyone else's deep strike rules. I was very certain that Daemons could in fact assault the turn they teleport in, so I let her do so. This has sparked my curiosity on the matter, and I cannot find any rule which allows her to do so in her codex or the base rules. Did they do away with Daemons assaulting on the first turn? Or is it specific to the summoned Daemons of C:CSM? I know in 4th Edition C:CSM Daemons could assault the turn they were summoned. Any info would be helpful, thanks.

As JamesI said:

Daemons in Codex: Chaos Space Marines can still assault when they deep strike, as they have a special rule that trumps the rulebook.

Daemons in Codex: Chaos Daemons have no such benefit, and are stuck the turn they arrive.

[off topic] My girlfriend (and another girl I play with) also have and like the slaaneshi daemons the most. Interesting.

Archived