Where in the Rulebook?

Zeal

Hey,

I was reading through the cities of death supplement and in the make your own special rules section it mentioned special mission rules eg. concealment and sentries in the rulebook, but I can't find them. Are they there or is it a misprint?

Thanks,

Zeal

These date from the 4ed and earlier rulebooks, which had variation games including mini-game rules of 400pts, 40K in 40minutes, Combat Squads etc.

The forthcoming 'Planetstrike' Codex should include all these tasty little deviations :D

That being said, be patient when submitting your posts. If it doesn't load right away, just wait and give it some time. If it still doesn't load after a while, make a copy of what you posted, check the forum to see if it went through, then try again if it didn't. Do *not* keep clicking the submit button, please. You now have 4 seperate threads of this same thing.

That being said, be patient when submitting your posts. If it doesn't load right away, just wait and give it some time. If it still doesn't load after a while, make a copy of what you posted, check the forum to see if it went through, then try again if it didn't. Do *not* keep clicking the submit button, please. You now have 4 seperate threads of this same thing.

^This.

Sorry about that guys, usually pretty patient. Unfortunately I've dial-up here at home and the internet keeps cutting out so every time I redial and refresh it must resend the message.

Archived