Digital weapons or Not on Bike Captain

The-Crusty-Demon

Well, having digital weapons sure doesn't hurt. My Vulkan Hestan makes ample use of them, so a bike captain would as well.

If you have points to spare, and nothing you need more, then I say go for it.

It's probably worth keeping so long as your army isn't missing out on something important because of the points spent on the digi-weapons. Even on a model with a relic blade they can be worth it, as sometimes you come up against something that has a Toughness higher than 4. Digi-weapons make your Captain a realistic threat to Monstrous Creatures and give you more options as a commander. In fact, the only time one shouldn't consider digital weapons is if they're trying to keep their HQ as cheap as possible, or if they're wielding a thunder hammer or power fist.

I used Digital Weapons on my Biker Captain the last tourny and it was definitly worth it mate.

You will roll a one every now and then and then ofrcourse you need it, against toughter enemys you will almost always need it.

if he's alone then use artificer armor before you consider lame digi weapons

I gotha agree on this.

If you have those additional 5 points, and you want to spend them on your captain, give him artificer armor before you give him digi weapons. This way you can more safely assign wounds to him so as to not risk the rest of his unit.

Archived