Purple haired Daemonette

Bloodstone

This was a model from Reaper Miniatures, and i kinda loved it. I am not particularly pleased with how she turned out, but then again, i don;t really play Chaos anyway. She's just a token piece ill be using.

The daemonette had gore on her hands, like as if she punched through a man and pulled her hand out with freshly drawn blood flowing from her hands.

http://i624.photobucket.com/albums/tt328/reize-ashurea/Warhammer%2040k/th_DaemonetteMini.jpg

The blood effect looks nice...but the hand with the whip just seems weird. Though it would be the sculpt of the model rather then the paint which seems fine to me. Although some lighter highlights on the highest parts of the skin might give it some extra depth. The hair looks nice as well, especially with that shade of purple.

Messanger

The blood effect looks nice...but the hand with the whip just seems weird. Though it would be the sculpt of the model rather then the paint which seems fine to me. Although some lighter highlights on the highest parts of the skin might give it some extra depth. The hair looks nice as well, especially with that shade of purple.

Messanger

Her left hand is actually holding her lock of hair, which is braided.

The skin in the photo looks darker than when looking at it on the tabletop actually, so it looks as if she's sunburned in the photo.

Archived