Chaos Biker

Hell-G

Totally agree with MalevolentMc, Khorne with a loyalist getting a facefull of wheel :P I did have a thought, maybe move the head so its facing forward and make the right army holding a chainaxe in the air. That would be sweet :P

Totally agree with MalevolentMc, Khorne with a loyalist getting a facefull of wheel :( I did have a thought, maybe move the head so its facing forward and make the right army holding a chainaxe in the air. That would be sweet :)

More like, make the wheel a chainaxe 0_o

If the right arm was holding a CCW I would say Khorne all the way, as it is a bolter, Khorne still fits, but any other legion will do.

Just had this idea:

GS his intestines flying out of his belly and paint him as a plague marine. =P

i really like it, i think khorne would fit it nicely and the idea from hubernator was good, maybe a guard taking some rubber to the face, i cant see it happening to a marine as they would be aware of that i would have thought.

Thanks for commenting guys.

Khorne is a good idea. I have just bought a lot of forge world stuff to my renegade army (HERE) included some Khorn berzerkers , I think i will give him a chainaxe and a Kuorne helmet.

blood_raven_240: Slanesh was a good idea too, I love to paint models in purple :rolleyes: . But I think he will be a servant of Khorne.

Here is a idea of what he will look when I am finished sculpting him:

http://errur.com/i/images/3125_awesome_Khorne.JPG

Hell-G

blood_raven_240: Slanesh was a good idea too, I love to paint models in purple :D . But I think he will be a servant of Khorne.

Here is a idea of what he will look when I am finished sculpting him:

Looks awsome but he seems to be swinging the axe backhanded, would look even cooler if it was double edged.

Love the pose btw, as badass as can be. ^_^

Archived