Vortex of Doom double 1s = fail?

Solax

I feel like I'm stretching for it but I'm just not sure! Does double 1s count as a fail and the template has to be placed over the librarian even tho its perils of the warp and you technically passed the leadership test?

Thanks! :D just wanted to make sure. Always learning in this game hehe.

Yeh, my Grand Master injured himself with a double one on perils but he also still passed, instant killing the blood thirster

Thanks! ^_^ just wanted to make sure. Always learning in this game hehe.

Yeh, my Grand Master injured himself with a double one on perils but he also still passed, instant killing the blood thirster

Enjoy it while you can, soon as deamonhunters gets its update you will likely lose that ability.

Thanks! :rolleyes: just wanted to make sure. Always learning in this game hehe.

Enjoy it while you can, soon as deamonhunters gets its update you will likely lose that ability.

yeh, its one of the few positives of the old codex, imo opinion however they 'should' keep it as an ability, whats the point of force weapons on an anti daemon guy if daemons are immune to it lol

Thanks! :D just wanted to make sure. Always learning in this game hehe.

yeh, its one of the few positives of the old codex, imo opinion however they 'should' keep it as an ability, whats the point of force weapons on an anti daemon guy if daemons are immune to it lol

I agree half-way, I think they should have their force weapons updated to instant death like other force weapons, however I think all deamons having eternal warior was a bad desighn decision. Also demons haveing gifts instead of psychic powers was a poor decision, I think they should have psychic powers and require a test, they should just be immune to perils of the warp, what with the fact that they ARE the perils of the warp.

Archived