Nurlge army, opinions needed

Hm, generally not too bad, en masse they should look good. You should hone your painting skills a little though - try not to smudge and try to apply some more shading (using highlight or simply the washes). Other than that, the colour scheme is good :D I'm asking myself how you did the slime on the model - if you hone your skills with that a bit it would look really good (looks cool already).

Hm, generally not too bad, en masse they should look good. You should hone your painting skills a little though - try not to smudge and try to apply some more shading (using highlight or simply the washes). Other than that, the colour scheme is good :D I'm asking myself how you did the slime on the model - if you hone your skills with that a bit it would look really good (looks cool already).

cheers yer i only started painting about a week ago, so my skills arnt to great. and i used varnish for the slime then just painted them bronzed flesh, then dry brushed some skull whit on, finishing with chesnut ink.

Pretty gooey varnish :D but gos well for Nurgle! Well, for someone who only started a week ago, the model is pretty good! i don't think I was as ood after a week...

Pretty gooey varnish :D but gos well for Nurgle! Well, for someone who only started a week ago, the model is pretty good! i don't think I was as ood after a week...

hahaha thanks, and yes the varnish is quite old so its lost a bit of its runny quality. hahaha

Archived