AoBR Terminator Sergent

Greenkrieg

This is my first attempt at painting 40k. I didn't like the idea of having an army that looked like everyone else so I came up with my own color scheme. c&c on both the color scheme and the painting would be much appreciated.

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y151/greenkrieg/Postable.jpg

Sorry for the poor lighting.

Wow! That is an awesome looking color scheme! I love it! Great work!!!! Great job on the power sword, too!

If i had to criticize, I would say to put something on the shoulder-pad-suspended-shield-thingymajig because it looks plain, and also to try writing something on the chest scroll.

Hey,

Yeh I really like the scheme - keep with it.

As far as painting I really like it aswell - a good solid and neat job. Would def look sweet in numbers

A few suggestions though its pretty good already:

- as said above, painting some metal on the gun would def make it look better

-The bone sections look a bit messy compared to the nice flat red and black. Not sure why it looks that way, possibly are using 1 coat of bleach bone over the brown? Cos that can give the blotchy look if you try and cover with just the one coat. So I reckon give it another coat (thinned out of course) then some white highlights.

- some extreme highlights on the red and gold would also only make it look better

Max

Looks great, and the colour scheme is quite untypical, too.

The one thing that imo really needs being changed is the weapon colour, though. Seeing how most weapons are held in the right hand, maybe paint the casing of the stormbolter orange, or use a complimentary colour, which in this case would be blue, for example.

Archived