BA assault terminators

zarnak21

I know the helmets should no be yellow but I can't see why one squad wouldn't of for some reaon do it. I've taken influence from the old style paint scheme for BA and the john blanche old school terminator box art. The sergent is more complete than the other. They both need a bit more work the other 3 are about 75% complete if I ever finish them I'll post them all up.

Any thoughts?

The yellow and black stripes are ment to be a kind of personal heraldry and all of the quad has a slightly different pattern.

med_gallery_7335_3668_8841.jpg

med_gallery_7335_3668_139144.jpg

Blimey. :ph34r:

Those two are so nice it's actually quite sickening for us mere mortals. Congratulations! You have officially entered "Paladin's list of those too bloody clever by half".

Seriously, these are fantastic, especially the neatness of the stripes - was it just freehand and a steady eye or did you tape some of it to get the edges so neat?

so far so good! am liking the reds with the battle damage dont you just love painting hazard stripes! i have been lookin on the forums for a day or so and i am really impressed by the standards and talent of many peoples work! First post! keep it up

so far so good! am liking the reds with the battle damage dont you just love painting hazard stripes! i have been lookin on the forums for a day or so and i am really impressed by the standards and talent of many peoples work! First post! keep it up

Welcome To The B&C Chris! As for the Termie - JEALOUS MUCH!!! Two fricking colours I can't ever get right are red and yellow, so I avoid them like Nurglings! Those Hazard Stripes look really cool though - You don't see a lot of that on models nowadays, it's kind of old school - well IMO anyways, but then i'm an old codger lol. Just one question though - black or white primer underneath?

Ekkanus

• 2 weeks later...

Any way this is how far I have got on with the rest. I swaped the sergents head as I thought he was abit busy looking with all the eye stuff too. Allmost finished I need to do purity seal writting, the eyes and a few other bits.

gallery_7335_3668_307150.jpg

Archived