A Tale of Four (Chaos) Gamers

Preysight

Pledging your soul to dark powers usually works with the whole binding contract aspect. Threadcred is on the line. Putting your money where your mouse is, so to speak. Total bragging claims to gaming chums to be had by all! Everybody practice your evil laugh though, because that is about standards

Sorry, I was having a "Loyalist" moment. Playing an apoc game with several thousand points of GW's blood ravens gets to you.

And no worries, my evil laugh gets plenty of practice.

And if we are vying for glory and fame, then let the Admins know that the race has begun.

Shall we perhaps claim that the prize is the Mark of Chaos Bragging Rights?

Alright, as I said before, I'd be fine so long as the situation doesn't change... which it has changed...

Unless we can count in unpainted models (of which I got a good pile of), I wont be participating in this for at least the first month due to financial constraints...

Great idea guys. I'm getting close to launching project HURON the Destroyer. -or- Project Abe is back and Blacker than ever. -Or- Lucius and the Evil Children... -Or-....

Obviously I'm still in the planning stages, but I'm looking for good motivation from this thread. Good luck guys.

• 4 weeks later...

Reviving the topic

http://www.vassal40k.com/

Alright, here's a little secret, it's not being actually shut down. It will be a little bit before the current operator exchanges hands with someone else who will revive it. The problem is we don't know the new owner other than he's announced the takeover on /tg/, and that he needs spriters for modeling.

Just a heads up for you guys, because I know people will look at this, and I expect someone to go ballistic because someone posted something that saves money instead of throwing it at a company who screws up their lineups continuously.

It's a free online 40k tabletop game, essentially.

Archived