Dreadnought - Immobalized

(leaving the answer to someone else, as I can't pull it from memory currently)

Online forums are not the best place for getting answers. You *should* have the rulebook handy when playing the game. Look it up in there, and you'll get a much faster answer than waiting around for a forum where memembers are on at completely random times. You may get an answer in a few seconds, you may get one in a week. The book is almost always faster. :)

Dreads have the same 45 degree arc as any other vehicle, so can "turn" thier guns within that arc. That's not 45 to either side though; its 45 TOTAL. And no, they can't "pivot" or "torso twist" if immobilized.

I don;t really see any ambiguity; p 72 of the rulebook makes it rather clear.

Dreads have the same 45 degree arc as any other vehicle, so can "turn" thier guns within that arc. That's not 45 to either side though; its 45 TOTAL. And no, they can't "pivot" or "torso twist" if immobilized.

I don;t really see any ambiguity; p 72 of the rulebook makes it rather clear.

Yep this has come up before and Lord Humongous has it. As the Dread is not stated as having a turret to rotate he's limited to the normal stationary arcs of fire.

Cheers

I

No the 180 degrees is for sponson weapons only. 45 degrees is stated on the Walkers page in the BRB p72 as their weapons are hull-mounted.

Cheers

I

Archived