Space Wolves v.s World Eaters - COMPLETED!

TeamLando

Thanks! :D Unfortunetly, we Swedes don't have a Golden Daemon competition of our own :[

Besides, although I've improven my painting a lot the latest three years, I'm still pretty far from the daemonwinners ^_^

^_^

*breaks down :cry: :cry: :cry: and goes insane :D*

EDIT: send these pics to white dwarf and see if they will put them in a future Space Wolf issue.

:jaw:

*breaks down :cry: :cry: :cry: and goes insane :D*

EDIT: send these pics to white dwarf and see if they will put them in a future Space Wolf issue.

Hey man guess I could do that, I was thinking of doing it with my old SW Vs. Kraken diorama, cause I got the same advice back then :P

But how does one do that? I'remember looking around at GW-Online without finding any way of contacting them :(

I think I really captured the Space Wolf essence with this piece and the other one so it would be nice to let more people (SW-players hehe) be able to see it I guess :P

excellent work wolf brother, love the work on the blood splatters, especially the ones on the snow! great detail on the diorama! your work on greens get better every time you post on here! keep up the good work! :lol:

Thanks Brothers, it makes me happy to hear all this.. been working on it for a couple of weeks now, and sometimes that feeling of "not-worth it" came sneaking up on me.. but when it's done and I can show it to people who appreciates this kind of thing i always as myself what the hell I was thinking when those "not worth it" times appeared :P

I'll return with better pics from a better camera when the competition's over :)

About the guys with the axe's legs, yeah they're kinda funny looking, used assault legs to get some feeling into them, but it didn't quite work. I see now that I should've repositioned his foot so that it would go better with the jump.

Well.. there's always next year ... :P

Awesome work here. I've been following this since it was a concept sketch and all I can say is that you even trumped my expectations that were, I confess, quite high. Bloody good job, my only comment is something you have already addressed, and that is the jumping wolves legs kinda look off, but other then that excellent diorama. (Got me inspired to craete something similar now).

Thanks brother, I'm glad that people actually followed the process, even if the said concept sketch turned out kinda not at all like the finished piece, however I believe that the essence of it is still there! :D

Damn shame, and time based only that I wasn't able to to the Assault Vs. Raptor Marine above there, and the exploding one in plastirock.....next year/project maybe :D

I've got and idea for a duel hehe, might start with my projects for the next year earler than this one seeing I can thus enter more categories than just one xD

Anyways, thanks and bows to you brothers, all the praise really makes it worthwhile!

Thanks :) Unfortunately, we don't have and Golden Daemon Competition here in Sweden... but we do have the National Painting Comp, which is the one this Diorama's been built for! Would be cool to participate in a Golden Daemon contest some time, but I don't think my "comic book"-style of painting minis is appreciated there.. it's all more realistic and with lots of contrast at golden daemon, I think.. mine's more simple and colourful, just because I like that comic book touch :)

Archived