Ork special rules

Nodaren

I have a bunch of AoBR Orks around (from various trading and purchases to build my deathwing) and a friend coming here Sunday (from a good long ways away). AoBR has all the stats, point cost, and wargear of it's units in the book... but it specifically leaves out the special rules.

So could anyone give any special rules or unit types that apply to: Warboss, Nobz, Boys, and Deffcopta's? I'd dumb down my armies to remove special rules for the sake of teaching... but we're also going to be playing with a tyranid player (my brother) who CAN'T dumb down his rules. It's also worth noting: that I don't want to download the codex as that would be pirating, and I can by no means get a hold of the codex before Sunday, and I'll likely be selling the orks later to raise money for my doublewing.

Asking for sraight out rules in this manner is strictly against forum rules:

Rules and Fluff from GW sources: GW is fairly strict about keeping their rules and fluff protected. In the past we have even gotten requests to remove things from GW in regards to Fluff and Rules. This means scans, quotes and other 'full postings' of rules and fluff aren't allowed. You can quote them in small portions when it is appropriate for the discussion but entire pages of fluff/rules will be removed.

This also means you shouldn't request that people send you copies of rule books, novels and other GW publications. Doesn't matter if its via email, scan, PM, carrier pigeon or whatever. If you ask for it here you will be warned.

Buy the codex like everybody else has to please, rather than asking others to pass on verbatum rules info that they have legitimately obtained.

Thread closed with utmost prejudice.

gallery_26_548_17134.jpg

Cheers

I

Archived