landspeeder storm

angry man

if i was to buy a landspeeder storm, intended as a transport for a unit of scouts to outflank, would i be right in believing that i have to make a seperate reserve roll for them and hope they turn up on the same turn on the same side or can i embark them before the game starts and declare them as outflanking together?

reason i ask is because i don't think the storm counts as a dedicated transport

thanks

AM

if i was to buy a landspeeder storm, intended as a transport for a unit of scouts to outflank, would i be right in believing that i have to make a seperate reserve roll for them and hope they turn up on the same turn on the same side or can i embark them before the game starts and declare them as outflanking together?

reason i ask is because i don't think the storm counts as a dedicated transport

thanks

AM

It's not 4th anymore, you are allowed to group a unit, a transport and ic's attached to said unit in one single "reserves slot" allowing them to be rolled for once to get all at the same time. It's in the reserves rules.

i knew you were able to group sqds andd ICs, i wasnt sure about non dedicated vehicles and i dont got my brb with me.

thanks for your help

AM

its ability to outflank would be pretty pointless if it couldnt transport people so i'd say one roll

Archived