My living saint

Kuchinawa

http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj100/Kuchinawa212/DSCN1082.jpg

http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj100/Kuchinawa212/DSCN1083.jpg

Welll I worked really hard on it, but I still think it stinks compared to other people on this site. C&C is must! Please help me get even better.

I'm not sure if this answers your question but try cropping your pictures in paint or photoshop because that makes them much easier to see; but otherwise good from what I can see.

Agreed. ;)

It may seem heartless to comment upon these matters instead of the modelling and painting of such a fine looking mini. But anyone and everyone who can take pictures and upload them to the B&C has access to some kind of software allowing images to be cropped; and that includes free software, open source or otherwise. Please use this to make sure your images are of the appropriate size (1000 pixels wide should be your max; because that's about as wide as most monitors can manage without that deathly side-scrolling! ;)

Looks good from what can be seen. I'd echo the cropping comment. It'll allow the cropped area to be larger on the screen, allowing a better view of the details you obviously worked so hard on.

The cloak does look awesome. Looks like a very nice blending job.

Her hair does blend into the halo, colorwise. Maybe give her hair a light yellow wash, to show some blonde roots or something?

Looks good from what can be seen. I'd echo the cropping comment. It'll allow the cropped area to be larger on the screen, allowing a better view of the details you obviously worked so hard on.

My point exactly. Just a pity then I didn't say it myself, eh?! :D

Hmm, I'll echo (re-echo) the request for cropping but from what I can see it looks great. I'm with you on not posting much because it all seems so bad compared to some of the B&C people, but you seemed to have done one great job here.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived