Daemon Prince (Plastic) new photos

Hi everone

Well we all know that a Plastic Daemon price is due out, so far it been more WFB look, however thank to warseer we have new photos of a 40k version (seem like trying to find "Where Wally" :) )

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v473/ironwarriors/insane%20psycopath/Chaos%20rumour%20photos/ps-pics-013.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v473/ironwarriors/insane%20psycopath/Chaos%20rumour%20photos/ps-pics-0123.jpg

Very much like the art work

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v473/ironwarriors/insane%20psycopath/Chaos%20rumour%20photos/daemonprince.jpg

IP

Hi everone

Well we all know that a Plastic Daemon price is due out

IP

Well bugger me, I didn't....

And I've just spent the last few evening swearing at the metal monstrosity as I constructed it. If only I'd hung on. Oh well.

bad model cant hide him behind a rhinos or a land raider without "converting". also no wings sucks .

i am very sure ive seen the new plastic DP with wings before in bell of lost souls... but i always taught the DP would be used for both 40k and fantasy like the chaos daemon dexes. Its too early to put it under the bolter cause we have yet to see what bits comes with the 40k plastic DP if its like the fantasy one then i will be a very happy person B)

BTW i was looking a little closer check out the thighs the Armour plates, legs and tail is the same as the fantasy variant. And also the pose is very similar only diff is the back pack, chest armor and hands... i have a high suspicion the new Plastic DP is a triple use DP.... which makes logical sense to make 1dp to fit 3 armies. By right Codex daemons DP should look more like fantasy based as they are not all ex-marine.

TY GW for making a plastic DP ^^ now i can use my spawn bits to turn him into tzeentch

bad model cant hide him behind a rhinos or a land raider without "converting". also no wings sucks .

Agree on the wings, I would have hoped that a plastic kit would include all options. Don't mind about not being able to hide him - my DP is large and in charge, he doesn't cower behind puny tanks B)

Agree on the wings, I would have hoped that a plastic kit would include all options. Don't mind about not being able to hide him - my DP is large and in charge, he doesn't cower behind puny tanks :)

They do have wing in the kit, just not been include in the photos/model there. The WFB version shown some wing with the kids (I belive this is like the Daemons in term of kit for both games)

http://www.warseer.com/forums/attachment.p...mp;d=1245304387

IP

They do have wing in the kit, just not been include in the photos/model there. The WFB version shown some wing with the kids (I belive this is like the Daemons in term of kit for both games)

http://www.warseer.com/forums/attachment.p...mp;d=1245304387

IP

Ooh, me likey :)

Hmmm, you can have two HQ choices so maybe I'll just have to find the points to field another DP!

Yeah, if it is one kit (40k/fantasy) then it should have wings in it. Even if it didn't folks are finding ways to get wings with the metal models. Also, I doubt any GW design of a MC would be able to hide behind a rhino so what were you expecting?

I'm glad to see updated pictures of it, but the question remains... When is Daemons Wave 2 coming out? They were supposed to have this guy, along with plastic Plaguebearers, Pink Horrors, and I believe the characters from the Daemons Codex. I've also heard the Daemon Prince kit would come with pieces to make it look like a follower of each god. I sure hope so...

Yeah, if it is one kit (40k/fantasy) then it should have wings in it. Even if it didn't folks are finding ways to get wings with the metal models. Also, I doubt any GW design of a MC would be able to hide behind a rhino so what were you expecting?

A UBER DP crawling with his wings tuck in :)

this one wont hide behind a LR from the looks of it . balkor [or what ever that WFB DP name was] could , as could the nurgle dp.

this one wont hide behind a LR from the looks of it . balkor [or what ever that WFB DP name was] could , as could the nurgle dp.

dont the fantasy version have wings? might remember wrong :lol: but if im right i bet they fit right on ;)

What's up with his head? In all pictures. I saw in the chaos mortal codex for fantasy it looked extremely bad. And this one showing here isn't really impressive either. The legs are terrible no marine feeling of them whatsoever. If I pick it up I would 100% convert the legs and make a new head for it.

His sword on the fantasy one pic. The sword is bent but in my opinion it looks like it's bent like a metal figure weaponry can be so you have to straighten it.

Otherwise the upper body and arms also wings looks good.

Archived