A while back I posted my WIP chain glaive

Guyver3x

I know that I am in no way up to a high standard, but I still take pride in what I have been able to do after over a decade away from painting. The base is from dark arts minis, and I love them

http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/3346/completeedited.jpg

Looks great. With a little bit of highlighting on the red, that model will really pop.

Is there any shading on the cloak? I'm having a hard time knowing what's shading and what's shadows.

Good job, and keep trucking. Don't let your foray back into painting be a short one. ;)

As a last note, I'd get a wash of Gryphonne Sepia on the Crux Terminatus to give it some more depth.

Looks great. With a little bit of highlighting on the red, that model will really pop.

Is there any shading on the cloak? I'm having a hard time knowing what's shading and what's shadows.

Good job, and keep trucking. Don't let your foray back into painting be a short one. ;)

As a last note, I'd get a wash of Gryphonne Sepia on the Crux Terminatus to give it some more depth.

Thanks guys. There is a tonne of sepia on the crux, my camera is just too shoddy to pick it up ;)

Archived