Knights of St. Nicholas; Finished more or less.

Teroniss

Absolutely fantastic... as Darth Potato said, Pure dedication.

Kindof reminds me of Robot Santa off of Futurama. "Your mistletoe is no match for my TOW missle!"

I have an idea for your drop pod. How about a present with a ribbon and all that with doors built into the sides? :(

Absolutely fantastic... as Darth Potato said, Pure dedication.

Kindof reminds me of Robot Santa off of Futurama. "Your mistletoe is no match for my TOW missle!"

I have an idea for your drop pod. How about a present with a ribbon and all that with doors built into the sides? ;)

Actually, the reason I haven't done my drop pod yet is because I need a soldering iron :)

Which unfortunately requires money I don't have atm.......I intend to string a series of LEDs along the doors and make it a Christmas Tree Drop Pod

so funny mate, couldnt stop laughing when i first saw them. think the landspeeders would look great if you could some how have them pull'd along by reindeer

Or pulled by the chaplain and his "Entourage" :P

Was this army based at all off that Santa Telion I've seen on GW or somewhere? Santa Telion flies around with his candy cane Bolter and Elf scouts giving presents in the form of victories and the occasional Golden Lasgun to Imperial forces across the Galaxy ;)

anyway I love these guys, I wuv it!

so funny mate, couldnt stop laughing when i first saw them. think the landspeeders would look great if you could some how have them pull'd along by reindeer

Or pulled by the chaplain and his "Entourage" :huh:

Was this army based at all off that Santa Telion I've seen on GW or somewhere? Santa Telion flies around with his candy cane Bolter and Elf scouts giving presents in the form of victories and the occasional Golden Lasgun to Imperial forces across the Galaxy ^_^

anyway I love these guys, I wuv it!

Nah, I have a Landraider planned for that.... :devil: (And some converted Termigaunts)

Wha...what is... THIS ISN'T GRIMDARK!

Grimdark? What is this, 4chan? If so, I have some Angry Marines and Pretty Marines as well.

ps - I've actually already thought out all my extra stuff I need to finish up. Already did a Primarch/Chapter Master. Still going to do an Honour Guard/Masters of the Chapter for him in the form of the Three Wise Men and Archangel Micheal (Nativity Scene), I have an idea for a Scout Squad that involves making them Christmas Carolers, and I eventually intend to do an Imperator Titan, aka Castlebot, designed to look like it is carrying Santa's Workshop on top. Plus maybe a Jack Frost Reaver Titan.

Archived