Imperial Praetors

this is a group shot with from left to right,

a standard brother marine, my original scheme, my test model with 2 different test tries, and my sergeant

gallery_37585_3755_1215578.jpg

sergeant axle

gallery_37585_3755_1230019.jpg

my close combat marine with my sergeant

gallery_37585_3755_1521903.jpg

part of my dev squad

gallery_37585_3755_1492484.jpg

my missile man

gallery_37585_3755_480507.jpg

my tank busta

gallery_37585_3755_1400337.jpg

tell me what you guys think, i cant make them perfect and i have a limited supply of paint to use, but i would love some suggestions to get better :rolleyes:

Color symetry would be a good start. I can tell you designate a marines purpose by the helmet color like the Blood Angels. However, the rest of the power armor seems to be a cross between copper and silver/grey? Can you explain your intended color scheme? Also, you can go to any local GW shop and they have a supply of paint (virtually any color) for you to use and they can help you with tips on painting/modeling as well. Keep it up.

ok, so the models use is designated by their main color, most marines are a gold eith silver highlighting while heavy weapon marines are silver. sergeants are designated by black knees and lower legs. veterans have black helmets.

also i wanted to give individual models flavor, the sergeant's white face shows he is an initiate to the reclusium, puple would be for librarium initiates.

with the heavy weapons bearers the color marks the weapon type he carries, red for tank bustas, blue for anti infantry, and yellow for a weapon good for both, ie: plasma cannon or missle launcher.

and my problem with getting to games workshop is that my mom cannot drive my dad works long hours and is tired often and i cant get my liscense for a couple more weeks. last time i was there was before last december :P , but im working on it. so... any sugestions after i explained what i was trying for?

Archived