Sternguard Veterans

Filantropolo

I have finished first squad of two.

They are mostly tactical marines, and different Space Marine and Imperial Guard plastic bits

http://img36.imageshack.us/img36/8135/76101936.jpg

http://img189.imageshack.us/img189/6321/14673075.jpg

http://img200.imageshack.us/img200/89/sargentok.jpg

I'm not entirely sure about the bubbles but it's not that they look bad, just different :lol: Where did you get all those left shoulderpads from? I've seen them before but never so many and I want some :lol:

I'm not entirely sure about the bubbles but it's not that they look bad, just different :cuss Where did you get all those left shoulderpads from? I've seen them before but never so many and I want some :P

Hello!

Fantastic looking stuff - very unique!

Any chance of a link to the eBay shop? (My eBay search-fu failed me....)

Thanks!

I´m also working in some tanks, but for them I have chosen different look and painting techniques. I´m painting infantry in a cartoon like stile, but for tanks I have chose realistic look stile. I will open a WIP post to see you some photos of my first vindicator, it´s not completely finished but near to. As you will see there are no bobbles on it.

What?!? No Buzz Lightyear cracks? :lol: You guys must be slipping. ;)

Its defintely a unique approach and masterfully executed. Very nice paint job too. If you do a dreadnaught, will it have a bubble too. That could be really cool..and possibly gross, but cool. Nice stuff, keep it up. :D

I love the look of these guys and want to see more. And yes look like the starcraft marines (Cant wait for that to come out) can we please have a tatorial, as these guys kick $%&, cant wait to see more. Love the colours aswell.

Keep at it.

Maybe if they had some converted Terminator torsos they'd look better as Starcraft marines?

But I don't think that's what your going ofr, anyway these are great and I definitely feel like they are little action figures I can move the arms and legs and switch weapons!

"To Imperium and Beyond!"

:D

Said it before and i'll say it again, I love the bubble heads, are you doing your entire army like that?

Mel

I believe somewhere (possibly in a WIP thing, idk) he said thet the bubble-heads would be only for Veterans... I wonder how Termies would look...

These are very unique models, and a great addition to any army, great use of the catachan Captain head with the cap for the sergeant :tu:

Arenis

Archived