Sternguard Veterans

Filantropolo

Said it before and i'll say it again, I love the bubble heads, are you doing your entire army like that?

Mel

I believe somewhere (possibly in a WIP thing, idk) he said thet the bubble-heads would be only for Veterans... I wonder how Termies would look...

These are very unique models, and a great addition to any army, great use of the catachan Captain head with the cap for the sergeant :P

Arenis

All my infantery wear the same kind of helmet. ( 3 talctical squads, 2 veteran squads and Pedro Kantor). There are no terminator armour yet, but they will have some thing similar.

First I prepare this helmets because I love custom “different” armies, after finish my IIWW looks “Easy Company” of Imperial Guard. I was thinking about how make a different Space marines armies.

Space marines background says they are so cool than they are able to fight in the void and bread poisonous gases without any help. Ok, fine, If they say that i belive it, but they do really like it?, Thunderbird chapter marines prefer breed clean non lethal air during combat.

I also feel that miniatures with “face” are much more expressive than those with masks and helmets.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived