Gift someone in transport when you are in transport?

airbender

FAQ 2009 dictates that a physic power can be used meanwhile psyker is on board of a transport.

now the question concerning the power "Gift of Chaos", this power does not require a LOS, thus can be aimed at any model within 6' of the psyker.

SO, here is my question, can a chaos socerer target someone in a transport vehicle while himself also sitting in one?

(provided it is doubtlessly in the range

Of course not. The FAQ says: "Can psychic powers be used on a unit embarked on a transport? For simplicity's sake, the answer has to be a firm 'No, unless the psyker himself is in the unit being transported.'"

He could do it to a fellow chaos marine in the transport he is in...

He can also do it to other models outside of the transport, just not those in other transports.

Of course not. The FAQ says: "Can psychic powers be used on a unit embarked on a transport? For simplicity's sake, the answer has to be a firm 'No, unless the psyker himself is in the unit being transported.'"

He could do it to a fellow chaos marine in the transport he is in...

He can also do it to other models outside of the transport, just not those in other transports.

Thank you very much Seahawk!

I guess I must have the older FAQ then.

Now just out of curiosity:

if he gift someone in his own squad in the rhino and succeed, provided the player has a spawn model ready...

now does the rhino explode as it cannot hold two units or the spawn just doesnt come out?

NEVERMIND,ONLY ENEMY MODEL CAN BE GIFTED

Archived